Sainte-Anne-du-Bout-de-l'Ile corresponds today to the area of Senneville, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue and Baie-D'Urfé
Presentation material 2023
Presentations slides and related material.
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 1:30 PM - Guido Socher - Dowker's Island
Slide deck: Dowker presentation slides, pdf file, size: 9.2M
Guido maintains a web site about the Dowker family and Dowker Island at: http://tuxgraphics.org/~guido/book-a-history-of-the-town-of-baie-d-urfe/dowker/index.html
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023, 1:30 PM - Jason Bolanis - Mayor Olive Urquhart and Pointe Claire
View the videos that were part of his presentaiton
- Wednesday, April 26, 1:30 PM - Steven High - The Deindustrialization of Montreal
- Wednesday, May 10, 1:30 PM - Henry Yates - An Illustrated Talk About the Lives and Architecture of Edward and W.S. Maxwell
- May 24 Annual Dinner 6pm to 10pm - Atmo Zakes and Jim Katz - Bois-de-la-Roche: 30 years in the farmer's house
- September 27, 1:30 PM - Robert Carswell - Senneville's Three Most Famous People
- October 25, 1:30 PM - Janette Haggar - Lost Histories: The Story of Felix Brunet and 260 Chemin Senneville
- November 22, 1:30 PM - Atmo Zakes - Joy is Always Possible - wartime stories
- https://www.youtube.com/@sennevilleanniversary1759/videos, Senneville 125th-anniversary video presentations.
- Senneville: Bois de la Roche chapel, demolished in 1993.
- Senneville Golf Links and the Great Estates of the late 19th Century, lecture by Dr. Gordon J. Erskine
Other historical societies
Sainte-Anne-du-Bout-de-l'Ile Historical Society